Monday, February 22, 2010

Adobe Illustrator

       I know nothing about Adobe lllustrator. So these videos were very helpful. They were all simple intro tutorials that helped me understand the basics, I don't have illustrator on my computer, it would be nice to have it so I could do, right now, what the tutorials are teaching. I had illustrator at my old college and when i opened it to see what it was I just thought it was another photoshop, so what was the point, I thought they both did the same thing, but after seeing what all the tools do and their secondary uses, I was shocked i've never considered using this program and becoming skillful at it.
      I liked the guy who did the first few tutorials, Matt I think his name was. He was very good at getting his point across, talking slow enough, and his voice wasn't annoying, so that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment